Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fathers are angels sent from heaven.

Dear Dad, you often make us hurt, but one which you should know if we will always love you, even hurt our families, you are given the greatest gift that god created us. dad, I may love with lot of man in the future but in the end let me remind you that no matter what happen you will be the best guy for me. I love you until forever ends :)

When I was a kid, my father told me every day, "You're the most wonderful girl in the world, and you can do anything you want to" The best compliment for a father was when he saw us doing things exactly the way he did it. He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

bagi kalian yang masih punya ayah yang selalu ada waktu kalian butuh, bersyukurlah karena ga semua bisa ngerasain apa yang kalian rasain. bersyukurlah punya ayah yang bisa selalu ada dirumah, yang bisa makan malem bareng kalian, yang bisa meluk kalian ketika kalian sedih hahah jangan sia-siain itu karena engga ada yang abadi begitu juga seorang ayah :')
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.


3 comments:

  1. setuju, di dunia ini ga ada yang abadi..
    Aku jadi kangen saat² masih ada papa,, :(

    I ♥ My dad
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. setuju, walaupun bokap gw msh ada, tapi gw tersentuh, thankyou bro n sis yang ngepost :)

    ReplyDelete